Sitting at the usual corner table and enjoying the vehicles moving on the road is routine for me everyday exactly at 6.00 p.m. Many people come here to discuss various things. Few may come with family problems, few with problems in love, few with other possible cases of problems. But don't add me in those lists.
I use to carry a book along with me all the time, sip a cup of coffee, flip the page and see around the environment. This is what I usually do.
But not for the past few days, felt like a poet stuck with the same stanza, who wasn't able to write further. Have never felt this way before, completely a new experience!
Waiter came to my place with 'Cappuccino' whipped with extra cream, which I used to order daily. But today was unique, not how it used to be. Book is on the table and some Madonna's album is playing around with mild volume, not in the mood to enjoy both. Mind is deliberate hoping whether it will happen another time today.
What am I looking for? Miracle? really not!
I don't know what was her name, where she's from and whatever details a boy wish to get from the girl when he sees for the first time. But here it wasn't attraction for sure. She use to come here at 5.45 p.m (Approximately 10 - 15 mins before i check in). I have the habit of starring at a person or a thing, which attracts me at first sight. Like that she strike hard in my heart.
All the four times I had met her, she would dress up well and always wear earphones. I believe she doesn't like English albums. She looked like Punjabi, her Kurti showed her so.
I had a instinct strongly that she too knew that I'm seeing her. But she never showed up. Collected strong bravery and made up myself to say 'HI' or at least to put a smile on my face when I see her today.
Purple with white mixed Kurti was perfect for her, earrings seem dancing for my favorite song.
She was ready to leave a little early today. Before leaving she throw 'ed me a smile. Actually I was on cloud nine, I walked to her table as asked her 'May I have a moment with you?' - She again smiled and sat back in her chair and I grabbed the one and sat before her.
She removed her earphones and awaited for me to start. Hey, Hi I'm Ryhan, I know how strange it is to speak to a guy whom you haven't met before. Only today I got the confidence to speak with you. At a stretch I blabbered and took a breathe and waited for her to respond.
She never seemed nervous or any kind but remained silent and expressed a smile as if she had listened everything . She shook her head like 'Yes, please continue'. I continued my conversation, complemented her attire and paused on for a minute.
Do any of you believe in 'Magic'? I'm one among them...! The next few minutes made me realize the existence of magic.
I saw her writing something on the tissue paper and she turned it towards me. It read like 'Anamicaa' and beside her name there was a mobile kind of a symbol with a question mark. Barely I understood the first thing should be her name and second one is for my mobile number. I wrote my number in the same paper. Few minutes later, message beeped on my mobile.
Anamicaa: Hi.!!
I saw her confused. Before I could proceed further another message popped up.
Anamicaa: Hey, I'm blessed only to hear and see (with a smile emoticon at the end)
I was left blindfolded, not knowing what to respond to her in return. Tears filled my eyes completely. I gazed her eyes without answering anything.
Anamicaa: I come here at the same time you check in and I have also noticed you laying eyes on me. Take your time and if you wanna still continue, catch up with me tomorrow.
She left me with that magic in her priceless smile.
Today, half and hour ahead I checked in before her usual time.
Same corner table, my favorite book, but this time I ordered for TWO cups of cappuccino.
Author note: In this world, we have many souls who come into our life as a friend or better-half, we actually don't know how their presence makes a big impact despite situation or environment. The thing we have to do is, When you have that spark when you see someone special just have the courage to speak. Enjoy the life, share love..
- Ajay ryhan

Keep it up
ReplyDeleteSuper.... !!! Especially the line "earrings seems dancing for my favorite song."
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully expressed Ajay!! Way to go
ReplyDelete