After a long serious thinking by simply sitting and playing with my cheeks and seeing around with selfie poses (like pouting, winking, so on), finally taken this decision. yeah ! I'm gonna write my blog in other lingual in which I'm not so familiar.
First of all, I have made these promises to myself before start writing something
- Don't make this as a philosophical one
- Try to avoid singing lullaby here and there, so that your blog may be left unread / half-read
- Ask sorry to the legends of great poet's and writer's for doing this sin
Here we go,
Time machine,This is the product/gadget which will be developed and released into the market very soon. if this thing is going to happen, then I'm damn sure I'll be the first person to book that when it's announced officially. But why? what makes me do so? what the fact behind that? will be the questions spark into your mind right now. Isn't it? wait...wait...wait..I'll tell you for sure.
One fine morning, [Not much early it's around 7.30 a.m] after my routine works, in the meantime my wrist watch is rushing towards the prime time so I pushed myself little faster to get ready to go to college. My granny shouted at me "Always getting ready at the hectic time, have your breakfast and move", I never replied back to her instead I say, 'Ok grandma'. After I'd my breakfast started my bike and headed to college. The day was so good, funny chats with my friends, shared our lunch after the classes were over. On that day we had only forenoon session, after my lunch again I started to home with a pillion rider[My colleague actually]. I didn't notice that my good time was forced to stop.
Waiting for the climax?
Yeah, Though it's a hot sunny day, the breeze and the speed of my bike was good enough [30km/hr] and there comes a turning at the end of the bridge, which changed the whole view of my life [I didn't say that I'm not happy now]. Bang..Bang..Bang..my bike and it's ex-girlfriend [heavy vehicle] got a chance to hug each other for the last time with my presence, on hearing that kissing sound I went unconscious.
Feeling pity/sympathy ? No...No...No...!! I'm not letting you all know these nostalgic things for the former list.
Time...Tick..Tick..Tick..this is the one which can change your life into any of the angles into which it wants to change in a matter of seconds. Time is the best medicine to get the things healed. Are you thinking what's the relationship between the time machine and your blah..blah..blah story? yeah, I heard you right.
When you start feeling that something is not right in your life then we will start blaming on time. Because of time, this shit is happened to me, because of time this tender left me, etc., but when the same time does good things for us, we forgot to say thanks in return.
I need a time machine just not to change that ONE SECOND which changed my life but to say THANKS for the wonderful hearts which helped me, prayed for me and donated blood to save my life. I don't know those faces but wanna find them and I wish to give them a tight hug by saying you people are the proof of "God is there on earth"
What shall I tell you? Advice? or philosophy to win TIME? No, I'm not here for that. I'll share you how I COME BACK with a BANG!!
- Accept the pain: Ready to accept the pain. whatever happened is happened, realize the reality within yourself physically and mentally.
- Don't be aggressive: Yeah, once you face the worst phase of your life it makes you more aggressive than before. Aggressive thoughts are the hazard to overcome time.
- Spread positivity: Never give up - Whenever you fell down just stand up with more and more willpower, keep smiling at all faces that kill your inner negativity. When you fed up totally with your change of ability just look at those and say
"Wooh!! Is that over or you have something more to show me?"
keep saying "cheeseeeee...."and have some selfies with your pains which you can look it after some years and you can say it with pride "Wanna bang again?!!"
Come back with a Bang - Time machine overloaded !!
- Ajay Ryhan

Good One. Loved the point "Accept the Pain". A very good message from the true experience.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Time - It teaches every one a important lesson for free of cost. Grasping the good and bad is the thing we ought to do.
DeleteThank you for your feed back sissy.
A very interesting read Ajay. You are an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThank you akka for your feedback. Will keep doing the same forever.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteamazing! i m disappointed
ReplyDelete