Nostalgic AJ




"Friends - It's beautiful bonding, not by means of blood, but defined by means of the soul."

Getting many friends is not a big deal I say, instead of finding the best one is the toughest task really.

Why I'm here? To take any philosophical class? No, not at all. Just feeling like want to share something or to scribble something about my friends here. (While I'm saying 'Friends' it's already meant everyone here, So don't say at the end Ryhan you missed me here)

As I heard in my early childhood there is a statement that 'A boy who is found to be so shrewd and talkative, will have many friends around them'... Wait... wait... Are you congratulating me? No, I'm not of that kind. Totally opposite to that. So calm, innocent, and little chubby etc., (You can add any extra good qualities for me as per your imagination).

I don't remember any friend's name who had been traveled along with me up to my grade 5 except a guy Rajkumar. Why he's so special to me? He's my classmate for few grade 3 and 4 I guess but not exactly. we used to go school by a van and we people (me and Rajkumar) use to share the same seat. My granny home was near to school with time distance of 10-15 minutes approximately. In this traveling time, we use to speak about their own home problems (This is why I said earlier that, you can add any good qualities for me required for ISO certification). I still remember his mother name Mrs.Naga rathinam, because she used to give him nicely packed snacks (That always includes my favorite flavored cake..Yummy!). Many days I use to fill my mouth with extra sized cake piece before getting down in my stopping.

Unfortunately, I changed my school for grade 6th and moved to my hometown Ooty. At that time there was no technological hike, say What's app, Facebook so on. I had only his home address and I used to send him greeting cards for the religious festival and in return got an Inland card holding wishes in his own hand-writing. But that was not continued on the followed years. The cards which I sent was returned back to me like a boomerang. I guessed he moved to an another address.That epic was ended there.

Year later..!

I was back to Karur from Ooty due to some family reasons and started my grade 7 in Cheran Matriculation Higher Secondary school.

I don't remember our first meet actually, but I still remember our first serious fight Mr.Rajiv. Yeah, he's my first & ever best friend...Did I say as a friend? No, actually he's soulmate. At the same time, one more Idiot came into my life with very rare auspicious name Giri (@Rathinagiri). Who is very adamant and always gets scared towards his father when he comes back after work. These two guys made my school & personal life so colorful [Still continuing..!!]. I'm very possessive towards them and i also don't want them to have other friends.


Hercules Bravo:

We are so popular that time (School days) in our area, we Three idiots (me, Rajiv & Giri) owned same branded cycle "Hercules Bravo". we bought that one after another sequentially. Red, blue (Rajiv and Giri had the same colors) are the colors of the cycles. We use to roam around Karur with that and our favorite stopping were 1. Garam center, 2.Thaila showroom, 3.Kannan departmental stores, 4. Sugarcane juice center, 5.Lord shiva temple (Pasupatheeswaran temple). I'd a special spot where me and Rajiv only used to go often whenever we bunk our evening tution, it's a place near the train track with a small bridge before that and surrounded by few houses and completely by coconut trees. I don't what's the condition now in that place.

Giri's misfielding:

After our higher secondary exams, we people planned a small trip to Trichy. Early morning Rajiv came to my home with his dad Mr.Bala Krishnan who loves me like his own son, in white Maruti car and making me rush up my morning activities. The third idiot came out with the unexpected output that telling us that he's not coming for the trip..any guess which idiot he was? Yeah..Giri, he resides next to my home where I live in. when I knocked his home door he came out with big yearning mouth and telling us that "Dai, appa poga vendanu solitaru da, enaku vera thala valikuthu" [i.e, His father advised him not to go and more over he was suffering by head ache] and I still remember the velocity of anger got on that day by Rajiv on giri. My mind voice is "Sethan sekaru..!!" Finally, Rajiv's father dropped us in the railway station and the trip continued with this beautiful couple.

[Another incident happened during the train journey the attraction between me and the railway police..!!]

College Entry:

Do you people know why I joined ECE? I'm answering here for the people who doesn't know about that. The top ranking reason is Rajiv has chosen this branch so i also wanted to do the same and the another reason is Capitation, For this course only they said there is no need to pay any amount for getting a seat.

[I'm not telling you guys which college I'd studied, because if I say that then the whole thing will change into a comedy syllabus]

This is the place where I witnessed my another part of my face. The first year, the first day, first period caught up by our Engineering graphics mam [Ms.Padma (Don't know whether she is Ms. or Mrs. now, all staffs are so cool & young .so I'm narrating here as Ms.) for speaking with a boy who's next to me, i don't even know his name is Dhevaraj before this incident and also no idea about him who turned as a vital energy for me during my college days.

Got lot of friends including girls from other departments through our class girl's intro. Though that's a new phase of my life, everything shined new and every action showed me an experience.

Shyam pie:

This whole content won't be felt complete if I forgot to say about this special idiot. Yeah, he's more than a soulmate, roommate, classmate and whatever 'mate's' you want to add on. He's my cousin brother, joined in the same department unfortunately separated by sections. But that too helped us in different ways in getting many friends. Better I can explain him in a line 'Wherever I go he will be there as my shadow'. Lot's and ton's of memories which I can't share in a single blog. Simply I can say 'I love him', no wonder in what I said.

My Gang:

Yeah i turned as a Gang leader with group members of Gopi, Gokul, Jeeva, Meyyalagan, Jeyaprakash, Meganathan (Respectful father now), Bala prasad and from Shyam's section Karthi, Yuvarasu, Vasanth, Pradeep, Jayabal, Sathrugan simma and etc.,[because it's little bit longer one and it'll turn into an issue if I miss any names here as I stated earlier].

The Golden period of my life, there's no ego clash between my gang members, unconditional love, mass execution of unexpected trips and evergreen birthday celebration's in the hostel room with mess sambar and other things.[They use to mix whatever they get in their hand's.Ex: Shampoo, flour, etc.,]

Gopi is very close to all of us in our gang. He's day's scholar from Tirupur and I love his afternoon lunch 'tamarind rice' prepared by his Amma.[I use to call her like that, not only me every friend do]

Gokul is very calm but very knowledgeable person in our gang. Jeeva [Blacky -Nick name] is a very cool guy and sometimes hot to the core. Mega is same as like as Gokul but with little different in character. Meyyalagan-simply to say about him in a line means 'Love & anger will be always in extreme mode', Jeyaprakash - Business master.

Karthi- Now, He is lovable husband to the person whom he loved the more. philosophical head and the little 'Rules Ramanujam'.

Pretty girls:

During my college time got many girls as friends so you can call them as Girlfriends. Among the many, Now few remained in contacts and few only in memories. I don't wanna list the names here, but all of them are close to my heart always.

Staff's too became as my friends. Especially Jeyasshree mam, Hema mam, Karhtika devi mam.

Special note: Anni & gang, Pakkizz group. [Secret...don't ask me what's this!!] & an American citizen.

"We are surrounded by many good friends, making friendship never matter's, but maintaining the same kinda bonding forever is the victory of your friendship."

 Due to some reasons we may missed / avoided few of our friend's but we should not forget that they too played a small role in your life and created some memory by their action of good or bad either.

Just recall your history of memories spent with your friends and try to get in contact with them again whom you miss a lot while reading this LINE.

Sit, Relax, Recall your memories as I did.[If you can, not a mandatory one]

And again, personal note to Rajiv 'Unna mathiriye inga onnu suthudhu da Ram nu pera vecikkitu'

[Subtitle: Here i'm living with a similar clone of your character and he is named as 'Ram']

Note: 1. Mr.RajKumar, i don't know whether this blog hits your eye but if accidentally happens just inbox me man. Miss you.

2. If i forgot to say about anyone who was there in my hard and cool times, kindly apologize and know that you people are always in my heart.

At last, my usual saying "Kindly apologize for my language errors"

"Love your friends forever"

- Ajay Ryhan

Comments

  1. Super Balaji... Frnds always b vit u and u vit us....spread happiness everywhere...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment