Are you looking for any entertainment? If yes, sorry pal you are on the wrong window. If No, you can proceed.
If you are lagging with your internal power or you are worried about your odds, then this is for you and me.
Everyone needs a trigger point in our daily routine life in order to push yourself towards the race to win or to survive.
Like said above, the chain breaking moment in my life which I experienced recently 'Ottobock Fitness day' event at Coimbatore on Feb-24-2018.
Before that, readers should know about the mindset/thought which I had before going to the event. I'm much worried about my physical fitness which I loved a lot before I met with an accident but couldn't do at present.
The thing is "I didn't give it a try".
So decided to go for this event at any cost and I wished to have a change in my weekend plans which I used to spend them completely in my home itself.
Reached bit earlier to the venue and waited for the other participants to come. Am the first one to enter the hall and saw the arrangements were in progress like mic settings, and marking the carpet with spaces, so that amputees can be seated comfortably.
As usual, within a five minutes gap, i started surfing and chatting on my mobile. That time an elder person who is expected to be around 60+ in age he entered the hall to take part in this fitness event.
That's my first awe factor.!!
Ottobock members:
Noticing everyone was running between the seconds, arranging and organizing the event. Bhavani, Niharia, Surya, Mohan, Raja and few were seemed to be very active in welcoming the members and in other activities for the event.Here we GO:
At last, nearly about 18 members including myself were set in rows and then the event started.Initially, the exercises were simple and went smoother but after half-an-hour, we were asked to sit on the ground after removing prosthesis.
I'm scared because I don't even try for a single time in my last three years. I had a thought of saying 'NO' to the trainer but the scene has been changed....!
Yeah, that 60+ old-young man tried hard to sit on the ground and succeeded with his try. That moment I asked my stupid brain 'What excuse do u have idiot after seeing this?' and I waited for long, but I heard no response from it.
So I wanted to give it a try with the help of my Ottobock friends Surya and Raja I won with my attempt.
After that few exercises for hip, elbow, and few simple stretching exercises were proceeded on.After all, we reached the final stage of the event. But not the end of the blog.....you have few more memories to share with me.
Inspiration:
I forgot to say about my second awe factor here. Yeah, she inspired me a lot. She is 12+ in age I guess, named Rasika. Who is a well-known dancer from Zee Tamil channel.(Dance program - Actress Simran as a judge...Years back.)
She too participated in the event whose courage and confidence gave me the boost in tones and tones of quantity.
I felt happy on seeing her dancing on the floor. You are a "Rock star.."!
Snack time:
I think pantry organizers were a big fan of Oviya.!! Snack bag was filled with one banana and apple and calorie-free chocolate. Jokes apart enjoyed it.Friends:
This is my first event which I volunteered to participate. I found many of the people in the same category which I belong. Sharing our experience like some historical war!! and having fun overall.Had a chance to get few friends Rajesh, Hakkim, Peter, Sabeer, and Nandhini.
Hope will take part in upcoming events with super confidence and energy.
"The place and time to start for a big change"...This is what I felt at the end of the event.
I take this place to thank everyone right from organizer and members from Ottobock, participants and Ganga hospital members.
So what's your excuse???
Being disabled person is not your problem, but not trying to bring your ability is definitely a problem.
Keep yourself fit. Survive against all odds.
Give it a try, keep yourself fit to feel positive.
You can catch me via ajay.ryhan@gmail.com
Cheers.!!
- Aj



Wow ajay that's my boy. So sweet
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
DeleteSuper Ajay:)
ReplyDeleteThank you brother!!
DeleteNANBA......
ReplyDeleteSuper da Ajay Devan.....proud of u ,,,,
ReplyDeleteSuper da... A change happened in urself towards fitness... It's inspiring me too, because I'm also saying many excuses.. So vill do exercise and become fit...
ReplyDeleteAwesome Ajay... :-) Keep going!!! Bright Future is waiting for u man! Never miss it.....
ReplyDelete