Roman love




Day has come to see you in silky white
Wish you streak of luck; that's all I do!

You have cherished me with some good days of memories to Think and smile
Never measured the miles we traveled

Stars aren't going to be invisible because you left me
But you had taken away the way I loved 'em

Wanted to hold your hands at least once
Feeling defended now because I never did that
Hard to leave 'em which I dream I would hold forever

Loved you the way no one could ever love
Finally here comes the END GAME of my Nightmare

Wish you could have memory loss before the call
Never wanted you to remember the way I loved You

Though we have never spoken much, Alas!
I read everything in your voice

Don't forget the mascara which you have in your handbag always 
And the strawberry flavored lips which was mine but were never met

Days I could remember where I had fell crazy 
by the fragrance you used ;  
Like the smell of baby fed few minutes ago

Drained like anything in the desert where I can't
find you;  Survived so long where no human couldn't live
It is all in you that kept me alive

Digging all the memories of you & me
feel like I'm swimming so deeper to see death

Wish I could go unconscious sometime
Where I can find peace

I can send you two resignation letters
One from moon and cloud, they have no more
service to do - I think they are aged!

You will be blessed with all the Holy love
You know that's what I pray
- Ajay ryhan

Comments

Post a Comment