I don't wanna fall in love again
It hurts me a lot
Pains more than the last time
Eyes were sore like a fish out of water
So I wanna more of this love...
I can't handle this any more
Broken into pieces like a fallen glass
Wiped the tears falling down
But not the pain I'm holding on
It's hard to say good bye but we haven't
said one yet..
You used to smiled a lot when you around me
Are you searching 'em?
It's all safe in my broken heart
I don't wanna fall in love again
Sky is so deep and
And I've never looked 'em in this way
My life seemed to have filled with
Colors from your dress everyday
But now it's just colorless.!
Music we heard together were magical;
But now it's gone as illusion...
Days have gone when we were one
Now I feel the whole world has gone speechless
I'm running down..
I'm running down...
My oxygen seems depleting,
whereas you are my fuel
Tell me my dear girl
Tell me my dear girl
Do you want me to fall in love again?
I don't wanna fall in love again
The Jungle is full of lies and muskeg's
I can't hunt 'em down....
But you my love, know that already broken into million pieces of love & only love.!
- Ajay ryhan

Super macha keep going
ReplyDeleteWell done
ReplyDelete