He was looking for a car himself to be customized similar to the one I've. He wasn't sure whether he could drive a car. He is also a differently abled guy not by fate but by god's plan. I chatted with him for nearly 15 mins and took him for a ride in my car and explained how it's altered and how I used to drive. I had his parents too throughout the drive so they can gain confidence that their son can also drive like this. After that, shared contact with him who can do these kinds of alterations. With that our meeting ended.
I completely forgot his face and that incident. Forgetting is a national disease right! After a few months, today after a lazy kick starter for Saturday, I was sitting in front of my home and watching the people passing by. A new TATA punch car was parked in our parking lot for Pooja. Two faces were staring at me and then they started to speak. Here in Ooty I don't remember many faces but many faces remember me more. So I used to speak to everyone who asked 'How is health ?', 'How is your job' like that. I thought these faces also belonged to one from that many. But I was wrong! Later that guy, who I've met only once was sitting inside that new car.
I couldn't explain how happy I was in seeing him driving. The best part is he took me for a drive. I sat next to him and he enlightened me with all the modifications he had in his car. I wished him for his new step and he said ' Brother you're my step towards confidence and motivation to drive a car with modifications (hand controlled)
You're the initial point to start something like this.
I told him, Absolutely not, it's all your will power and confidence which made you drive. I am also able to see how happy his parents were on travelling with his son driving. Once again I wished him happy motoring and said drive safe!
What made me happy? Someone getting some confidence and courage to do something for the betterment in their life from the way we give them the energy they are looking for. It's not that he was inspired by me, he made me stay positive and pushed a little more to spread the positivity which we can do easier!
You know what, I forgot to ask for his name😉
Comments
Post a Comment